Sunday, June 12, 2016

OMG Lady Gaga - "All Mine" (Concept Demo Leak), You Can Hear It All, June 11, 2016, Video, GagaINspace News.


Lady Gaga - "All Mine" (Concept Demo Leak) *This LQ demo leaked today by the apparent hacker that leaked new Katy Perry music. The song, speculated to be titled "All Mine," is not known to be a leak from LG5 or previous years.

At 1:45..."And I really must be broken. The little mess you made aint leaving my head. And all of the times he walks out there is when I'm gonna need him more. Need him more. You're all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine".........."Am I too late to get my way? I guess he loves someone else. Sorry for the reason can't help. Am I too late to get my way? I guess he loves someone else. Sorry for the reason can't help. All-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine, all-mine."......

Sounds like Beach or even Miley Cyus album "Dead Pets"...with that said, I totally love the beat, and if this were a Lady Gaga song...Holy cow! Its really got it when the chorus hits..like I just melted. SCW

No comments:

Post a Comment